How to get here
Situated on the outskirts of Great Missenden
Buckinghamshire next to The Black Horse Pub
Opening Times/Departure Times
The festival will be open from 3.00pm onwards.
(Campers will be provided access on request if coming earlier)
No new camping arrivals will be admitted after 6pm on Saturday night.
The campsite closes at 3pm on Sunday 7th June.
There will be licensed bars in the main arena providing a range of soft and alcoholic drinks.
The field is the private property of the Black Horse Public House and as such no 3rd party alcohol is permitted on site.
Stewards/marshals will ensure that no personal supply of alcohol is brought into the main arena.
No pets will be allowed on site, except guide dogs for the blind.
Please dispose of rubbish in the bins that will be provided.
Our marshalls and security staff will be on duty to ensure your safety and event security.
Please help to keep the festival secure and protect yourself by heeding the following advice:
- Don’t leave valuables unattended in your tent and ensure that you safeguard your property when in your tent.
- Don’t leave anything valuable in your car and leave your glove compartment empty and open.
Our main objective is to ensure everyone has an enjoyable, SAFE and trouble free day.
Rules and Policies
The organisers are committed to uphold both the laws of the land and the terms of the Event License. These include:
- Absolute adherence to the laws governing the sale and use/abuse of alcohol, with particular regard to the sale of alcohol to minors, under the age of 18
- A ban on people taking alcohol into or out of the main arena
- Zero tolerance of any illegal substance use/carrying
- A ban on glass and ANY sharp objects being taken into the Festival site
- Protection of children from any harm
- Discrimination on grounds of age, ethnicity, disability, gender or sexual orientation
- The rights of those members of the public using public rights of way around the outside of the arenas and car parking areas
Standard festival site loos will be available.
We will try our very best to keep the toilets well stocked, please bring your own toilet roll just in case.
Camping will be within the festival field.
General camping facilities include:
- Drinking water available free of charge
- Perimeter lighting
- Waste bins
- Small snacks/soft drinks available for purchase
- Fire point
- First Aid point
There is limited space available for camping with a finite maximum of camping allowed. Tickets will be sold on a first come first served basis.
Cooking and Fires
Open fires and candles are strictly forbidden for safety reasons. Campers may use gas or charcoal burning BBQs. Campers must ensure gas canisters are not changed inside tents.
There will be plenty of drinking water points throughout the campsite and festival. To conserve water, we will not allow paddling pools.
No sound systems, amplified music, stereos, drums or any other noisy items will be allowed on site. Campers who disregard this regulation will be asked to leave the camping area.
Security of Cars, Tents and Property
Our stewards/marshals will keep a watchful eye on the camping field for the whole festival. However, please note that we cannot accept responsibility for any losses that may occur and that our stewards/marshals may request to search you and your possessions.
Nearest Motorway Junctions:
M25 Junc 17 or 16
M40 Junc 2
Nearest Mainline Station
London Underground Tube
Amersham - Metropolitan line (5.9 miles)
Local Taxi Firms
Kingshill Taxis - 01732 871234
Elite - 01494 711100
Neales - 01494 522555